All our tankers are inspected regularly and comply with the latest government ADR standards. ALL of our dispense equipment is CALIBRATED by Weights and Measures, to ensure you get the exact delivery of oil, and to ensure that we comply with our trading standards and customs and excise obligations.
1.1 “Buyer” means the individual or organisation who agrees to buy the Goods from the Seller;
1.2 “Contract” means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions;
1.3 “Seller” means Milligan Oil Ltd, North Quay, Ardglass, BT30 7SD.
• Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer’s statutory rights as a Consumer.
• These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation from the Buyer.
• Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• Any variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
• Any complaints should be addressed to the Seller’s address stated in clause 1.3.
• All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
• Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 21 days.
Price & Payment
• The price of the Goods will be stated on the supplier’ website and are inclusive of VAT and delivery charge if any.
• The total purchase price, including VAT and delivery charges, will be displayed in the Buyer’s shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
• After the order is received the Seller will confirm by email the details and price for the Goods.
• Payment must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods.
• The Buyer will be responsible for providing safe and suitable storage and will indemnify the Seller against any damages, expenses or costs which may arise from the Buyer’s failure to do so.
• The quantity shown by the metered delivery invoice or other measuring device employed by the Seller shall be accepted by the Buyer as the quantity delivered.
• Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer at the point of delivery.
• The Buyer shall inspect the Goods as soon as practicable after delivery and must notify the seller within 3 days of delivery of any claim for shortages, damages or loss in transit, failing which the Goods shall be conclusively presumed to have been received and accepted by the Buyer.
• The Seller reserves the right to charge part load and waiting time charges at its own discretion where deemed appropriate.
Item added to cart